Learn Your Italy, a boutique journey clothes shop, will get started providing a new line of small team tours in 2021, named “Our Italy.” The inaugural established of tours will get started embarking future spring.
With a team measurement of no far more than 20 attendees, the seven new “Our Italy” tours offer the similar insider entry and handcrafted experiences that attendees have occur to hope from Learn Your Italy. A new collaboration with Autentico Lodges, a collection of 16 loved ones-owned and operated boutique inns scattered across the region, adds yet another layer of intimacy and immersion into the Italian culture.
Matteo Della Grazia, co-owner, Learn Your Italy, suggests that owing to COVID-19, the clothes shop observed the want to hold team sizes small and to e book boutique inns, restricting guest publicity to other tourists.
The new tours incorporate:
- Northeastern Italy: Adriatic Sea, Culture & Food stuff (April 19-28, 2021 September six-15, 2021): Learn the hidden gems and sturdy heritage of northeastern Italy from earth-well known Venice to Trieste and the several off-the-overwhelmed-route experiences in-in between, including just one of the region’s best Prosecco producers. Moving insights about World War II are disclosed all through the exploration of the region’s hilltop wineries, classic crafts, amazing heritage, mother nature trails and a check out to neighboring Slovenia.
- Italy’s Most effective Retained Techniques: Marche & Abruzzo (May 3-thirteen, 2021 September thirty – October ten, 2021): Tucked absent in the Apennine Mountains is central Italy’s unsung countryside. The secluded Marche and Abruzzo regions are dotted with vineyards and rolling hills, castles fused onto rocky spurs and trabucchi (classic fishing huts) intertwining wood and h2o. During these 11 times, attendees will marvel at centuries-old Renaissance architecture, stroll via ancient piazzas, discover classic cooking tactics in medieval mountain cities and tour the pristine wilderness hidden inside the Apennine Mountains.
- The Highlights of Italy’s Lake District (May 15-26, 2021 August 21 – September one, 2021): During this twelve-day tour, attendees will get an insider’s look at the lakeside cities, palatial villas and stately gardens and encounter the stylish ambience that attracts famous people from across the globe. They will tour the Lake Garda, Lake Como, the region’s hidden gem, Lake Orta, and sail the Borromean islands of Lake Maggiore.
- Sardinia Off the Crushed Path (June seven – 16, 2021 September 20-29, 2021): During this ten-day tour, attendees dive deep into Sardinia’s ancient heritage, classic crafts and Mediterranean coastline, from getting hidden coves and secluded seashores across the island to mingling with expert goldsmiths and potters, to tasting area treats like seadas and malloreddus, sample cannonau wine and mirto spirits.
- Northwestern Italy & The Enthusiasm Participate in (June 21-June thirty,