The voyage to top all voyages is already more than 50 percent sold on segments through the halfway point in
“We are really encouraged by the tremendous amount of positive interest and bookings for our 2022 World Cruise, which clearly demonstrates that now is the time to consider a booking rather than later on when suite availability may be limited or even sold out,” said
The ultra-luxury Seabourn Sojourn will depart
“Given the uncertainty in the world, our Seabourn guests and travel advisors are showing a desire to book a vacation further into next year and to make that trip something very, very special. The World Cruise in 2022 is a signature event and the demand for this cruise has demonstrated that interest,” said
Seabourn Sojourn will call at 72 ports and destinations in 28 countries throughout the course of the sailing, featuring a combination of visits to popular marquee ports, cosmopolitan cities and smaller hidden gems. The voyage will include 20 overnights and linger late into the evening in 21 ports, offering guests ample opportunities to explore these fascinating destinations in depth.
There will be three exclusive world cruise events planned for guests booked on the full 145-day voyage, as well as local shows, regional cuisines, and palate-pleasing wines for all guests to enjoy as they sail around the globe. In addition, the World Cruise will include two of the line’s most popular signature events available to all guests on a complimentary basis: Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue at Koh Kood,
For guests who book the full 145-day voyage, they will receive a value-packed menu of complimentary benefits and amenities, including:
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay at the Ritz Carlton –
Marina Del Reyprior to departure in Los Angeles
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- Exclusive World Cruise President’s event
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
For guests who book the full 145-day voyage by
Roundtrip Business Class Air $2,000USDShipboard Credit per person for Oceanviewand Veranda suites $3,000USDShipboard Credit per person for Penthouse and Premium suites
- Unlimited Internet package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in
Los Angelesand Athens, Greece
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
Visapackage ( U.S.and Canadian citizens only)
- 50 percent reduced deposit (US/CAD/AUS markets only)
In addition, the line is offering a special five percent discount for repeat full World Cruise guests. Certain restrictions apply.
For guests who cannot sail on the entire 145-day voyage, shorter segments ranging from 22 to 89 days are also available.
Guests who book either the full world cruise or segments and pay in full by
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel. Our all-inclusive, boutique ships offer: all-suite accommodations with oceanfront views; award-winning dining; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; renowned service provided by an industry-leading crew; a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home; a pedigree in expedition travel through the Ventures by Seabourn program and two new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ships coming in 2021 and 2022. Seabourn takes travelers to every continent on the globe travel with more than 400 ports including marquee cities and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships with two under construction and is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
Welcome Champagneand complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of
- Spa & Wellness with Dr.
Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-sees-strong-booking-volume-for-2022-world-cruise-extraordinary-horizons-301167333.html
For more Information: Brian Badura, (206) 626-9158 or [email protected] or Amanda Clark, Hawkins International Public Relations, (212) 255-6541 or [email protected]