Creating on its upcoming return to Alaska, Royal Caribbean Global has declared that six of its ships will start sailing from big U.S. cruise ports in Florida and Texas in July and August. The cruise line’s comeback will kick off on July 2 in Miami, with Independence of the Seas embarking on a special Fourth of July weekend sailing to Great Working day at CocoCay. By the conclusion of August, 12 Royal Caribbean ships will be cruising the moment once again throughout the Caribbean, Alaska and Europe.
On the heels of the first cruise in Royal Caribbean’s return to the U.S. will be the debut of the model-new Odyssey of the Seas on July 3. The ship will established sail from Fort Lauderdale on new 6- and 8-night Caribbean cruises—and will be followed by Attract, Symphony, Independence and Mariner of the Seas. In the coming months, the cruise line will announce its programs to reintroduce its full fleet all around the world by year’s end. The 2021 summer cruises are readily available to e-book right now.
Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean Worldwide, thanked friends and vacation associates for their persistence in a press assertion. He also famous that the restart is “in big part” thanks to the effective rollout of vaccines, introducing that 90 per cent of attendees booking with Royal Caribbean are both now vaccinated or system to be in time for their cruise. He furthermore thanked Florida Ron DeSantis, Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava, Broward County Mayor Steve Geller and Chairman of the Canaveral Port Authority board Wayne Justice, together with board commissioners for their guidance of the market.
Royal Caribbean’s entire summer time lineup:
- Freedom of the Seas – Three- and four-night Bahamas and Perfect Day at CocoCay sailings from Miami, beginning July 2
- Odyssey of the Seas – Six- and eight-evening Southern and Western Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale, beginning July 3
- Serenade of the Seas – Seven-night time Alaska sailings from Seattle, starting up July 19
- Allure of the Seas – 7-evening Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Canaveral, commencing August 8
- Ovation of the Seas – Seven-evening Alaska itineraries from Seattle, starting August 13
- Symphony of the Seas – Seven-night time Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings from Miami, commencing August 14
- Independence of the Seas – 7-night Western Caribbean sailings from Galveston, Texas, beginning August 15
- Mariner of the Seas – Three- and 4-night time Bahamas and Excellent Day at CocoCay sailings from Port Canaveral, beginning August 23
Take note: Freedom, Odyssey, Independence of the Seas’ 2021 summertime sailings are that of present itineraries for the following ships: Navigator, Independence, Explorer and Liberty of the Seas, respectively. Company booked on these ships will be mechanically transferred to the new ship.
The expanded summer lineup will go past the U.S. to incorporate global ports across the Atlantic, like Barcelona and Rome, when Harmony of the Seas returns to Europe. Setting up August 15, the Oasis Class ship will established sail on seven-night time itineraries to the Western Mediterranean and visit this kind of destinations as Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Provence, France.
The new U.S and Europe cruises extend Royal Caribbean’s formerly declared programs to return to sailing, which include Journey of the Seas departing from the Bahamas on June 12, as perfectly as Anthem of the Seas sailing out of the U.K. and Jewel of the Seas from Cyprus in July.
U.S. Overall health and Protection Actions
Vacationers can approach their cruise adventure with peace of mind recognizing that all crew associates will be vaccinated in opposition to COVID-19. Visitors are strongly recommended to established sail fully vaccinated, if they are suitable. People who are unvaccinated or unable to verify vaccination will be expected to endure testing and stick to other protocols, which will be declared at a later on date. Other actions in position for vacationers to cruise with Royal Caribbean consist of:
- Vacationers sailing to Alaska who are 16 many years of age or older have to be entirely vaccinated from COVID-19, and these 12 or more mature as of August 1
- If departing from an global port, friends will have to fulfill the journey needs of their household state and the state of departure the most up-to-date insurance policies can be identified on line on each country’s tourism website
MSC Cruises Resuming Functions in Spain Beginning June 26
Norwegian Cruise Line Unveils Restart and Redeployment Options
“Back again to Alaska” With Two Ships, Says Royal Caribbean
Carnival Corp. Receives CDC Acceptance for “Restart” Port Agreements