Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the Paul Gauguin in the South Pacific, will resume its Tahiti and French Polynesia little-ship voyages commencing in July 2020. The line has also presented facts about its new, comprehensive “COVID-Risk-free Protocol.”
Since French Polynesia is officially reopening to intercontinental tourism on July fifteen, 2020, Paul Gauguin Cruises will offer you 7-night “Tahiti & the Modern society Islands” voyages departing July eleven and July eighteen, 2020, for the community French Polynesian current market. This itinerary sails roundtrip from Papeete, Tahiti with visits to Huahine and Motu Mahana, which is the line’s private islet off the coast of Taha’a. The ship also spends two days in Bora Bora, where by guests have every day obtain to a non-public beach and two days in Moorea.
Both equally community and intercontinental guests will be welcomed onboard the line’s ten-night “Modern society Islands & Tuamotus” voyage departing July 29, 2020, from Papeete. In addition to sailing to the islands of Huahine, Bora Bora, Motu Mahana, and Moorea, this itinerary also features phone calls at the atolls of Rangiroa and Fakarava in the Tuamotu Archipelago.
In August 2020 and past, Paul Gauguin Cruises will resume its previously scheduled 7- to 14-night Tahiti, French Polynesia, and South Pacific sailings.
New COVID-19 Protocol
In the formal release, the cruise line said the ship’s little dimension, medical infrastructure and onboard groups, along with necessary protocols and the professionalism of crew, will assure there are no cases of COVID-19 contamination. To put together for the resumption of exercise, Paul Gauguin Cruises and Ponant—which now owns Paul Gauguin Cruises—are collaborating with the IHU (Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire) Méditerranée Infection of Marseilles, just one of the world’s top centers in the area of infectious illnesses, as nicely as with the Battalion of Maritime Firemen of Marseilles.
The “COVID-Safe” well being protocols developed by Paul Gauguin Cruises and PONANT will incorporate “100 % monitoring of men and women and merchandise in advance of boarding” then, once onboard, stringent well being protocols will be followed. In addition to stringent cleansing strategies suggested by the U.S. Facilities for Sickness Management and Prevention (CDC) and Environment Well being Organization (WHO), implementation of social distancing demands and improved personnel teaching, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ new measures incorporate:
- Prior to boarding, all guests and crew users will have to existing a signed doctor’s professional medical form, total a well being questionnaire, and bear a well being check and screening by the ship’s professional medical staff
- All luggage will go through a disinfecting zone by sanitizing mist or UV lamps
- Surgical and cloth masks, disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer bottles will be presented to guests
Onboard Practical experience
- The ship will have 100 % fresh air in staterooms, through non-recirculating air conditioning devices. Ventilated air will be renewed in the common places at least 5 situations for each hour
- Cafe layouts have been redesigned and will only offer you “make contact with-significantly less” a la carte eating possibilities
- Community spaces, these types of as the health place and theater, will be capped at fifty % occupancy
- The ship will undertake hourly disinfecting of superior-touch points, these types of as doorway handles and handrails, with EcoLab peroxide, which gets rid of 100 % of germs, micro organism and towards biological contamination.
- Crew users will be required to have on a mask or protective visor when in make contact with with guests guests will be requested to have on a mask in hallway corridors and that will be “advised” for general public spaces
- The Paul Gauguin is outfitted with advanced clinic gear, which includes cellular laboratory terminals that enable screening on web page for infectious or tropical illnesses advanced diagnostic gear these types of as ultrasound, radiology and blood biological investigation is accessible, and just one health practitioner and just one nurse are existing on each and every sailing
- Zodiacs will be thoroughly disinfected right after every stopover
- Reboarding right after shore excursions will only be permitted right after a temperature check and disinfection strategies (individuals and personalized possessions)
Seabourn Introduces New Little Team Costs, Shipboard Credit rating
Hurtigruten to Sail Yr-Spherical From the U.K., Germany and Norway
Riviera River Cruises Debuts New Team Revenue Guide and Webinar
SIlversea to Just take Shipping and delivery of Silver Origin