Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH), guardian of Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, has extended its suspension of world wide cruise voyages to incorporate voyages embarking involving August one and September thirty, 2020 for all 3 cruise brand names.
A single exception? The voyage cancellations do not incorporate the company’s Seattle-centered cruises to Alaska in September.
In addition to the extension of the line’s “pause in cruising” to September thirty, it is really also cancelling pick out voyages via Oct 2020, which include Canada and New England sailings, thanks to vacation and port restrictions. Those incorporate:
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Bliss – “Pacific Coastal” cruise on Oct 12
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Pleasure – “Pacific Coastal” cruise on Oct 4
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Breakaway – “Canada/New England” on Oct 4
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Gem – “Canada/New England” on Oct two
- Oceania Cruises – Insignia – “Canada/New England on Oct six
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Seven Seas Navigator – “Canada/New England” on Oct eight
Attendees who are now booked on cancelled voyages are asked to call their vacation advisor or the cruise line for far more info.
NCLH stated it will continue to get the job done in tandem with the U.S. Centers for Condition Command and Avoidance (CDC), the federal authorities and world wide public health authorities to acquire all vital safety measures to be certain the health, safety and safety of friends, crew and the communities frequented.
Norwegian Cruise Line Opens Revenue for 2021-23 Voyages
Oceania Cruises Unveils “Remember to Future” Marketing campaign
Paul Gauguin Cruises Will Sail in July With New Health Protocols
Seabourn Introduces New Smaller Team Prices, Shipboard Credit