(Photo: Bryan Bennett/ARCA Racing)
For grassroots racers, every cent counts.
This is in particular genuine for groups competing with the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, with rivals usually accomplishing all the things they can to get the most out of a dollar.
Which is exactly where contingency awards and reward applications appear in.
The NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour presents a myriad of contingency and reward awards to assistance fill the pockets of race groups as they go up and down the highway to and from Tour gatherings.
These bonuses are supported by Tour sponsors, all of whom want to give back again to race teams that assistance the Tour.
RACE Centre: Whelen Modified Tour at Riverhead
“It’s not low cost for our race teams to journey up and down the street to our activities, so we want to do almost everything we can to help aid them,” explained NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour director Jimmy Wilson. “One of the greatest ways we do that is with our contingency sponsors, who enable race groups by providing additional incentives at each individual race all over the season and at the conclude of the year.”
Whelen Engineering, the collection title companion, is also just one of the most important reward award supporters. In addition to the conventional winner’s purse paid out at the stop of every celebration, the winning driver also earns the Whelen Engineering “Winner of the Race” award, well worth $3,500.
Other bonuses appear from sponsors like Mayhew Instruments, Sunoco, Hoosier Tire and Josten’s. A entire record of unique awards accessible to Tour teams all through each individual race is underneath.
- $3,500 Whelen Engineering Winner of the Race award to the winning driver.
- $1,000 Mayhew Equipment Dominator Pole per occasion award to the driver with the fastest qualifying time eligible to take part.
- $625 Sunoco Rookie of the Race award to the highest finishing suitable 2022 NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour Rookie of the Year Candidate.
- $600 Hoosier Tire Lap Leader per event award to the qualified motor vehicle proprietor whose driver prospects the most laps in each individual occasion.
- $550 Sunoco Spec Gas award divided: 1st-$300 5th-$150 10th-$100.
- $500 Hoosier Tire Tougher Charger for every celebration award to the best finishing eligible driver who improvements the most positions in the course of the training course of the race.
- $500 Hoosier Tire Most Improved per celebration award to the qualified new team/organization whose driver improves the most positions all through the program of the race.
- $400 Phil Kurze Halfway Chief Award introduced by Josten’s per party award to the race chief at the midway position of the celebration.
A amount of these contingency awards also have a yr-stop part, with groups and motorists that earn the most of each and every award through the year earning supplemental monetary bonuses.
All those that involve year-stop bonuses are the Hoosier Tire Lap Leader Award, the Hoosier Tire Most Improved Award, the Sunoco Rookie of the Race Award, the Sunoco Spec Fuel Award and the Whelen Engineering Winner of the Race Award.
That is considerably from the stop of the bonuses groups can receive. There are also point fund awards available from a multitude of contingency sponsors.
Whelen Engineering, Mayhew Tools, Sunoco, Hoosier Tire, ARP Fasteners, JE Pistons, Penske Shocks, Full Seal, Competitiveness Cams, Josten’s, Quarter Grasp, E3 Spark Plugs, Kooks Personalized Headers, SRI Performance, Serck Motorsports, Holley MSD and Mobil 1 are all included as calendar year-conclude contingency supporters of the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour.
“In racing, just about every cent provides up, so to have so many superb contingency sponsors concerned with the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour to assistance give back again to our race teams is extraordinary,” said Wilson. “It would be tricky to do what we do with no them supporting our rivals in the course of the year. They’re all an critical portion of the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour spouse and children and we’re enthusiastic to have every of them included.”
In addition to the aforementioned bonuses and contingency awards, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour streaming spouse FloRacing also awards $10,000 in bonuses to the top rated 20 finishers in every sequence celebration as well as an additional $25,000 in yr-conclude bonuses that is divided amongst the teams that attempt each race throughout the 12 months.
Who likes added money? We do!
Vehicle racing reporter Kevin Rice is boosting the #NWMT purse for the Granite Condition Derby at Lee Usa Speedway with lap cash!
— NASCAR Roots (@NASCARRoots) April 13, 2022
JDV Productions, an outside the house advertising team that is advertising and marketing four Tour races this year, is also giving quite a few bonuses as aspect of the inaugural Whelen Granite State Limited Track Cup. The collection within the sequence options $15,000 in bonuses that will be obtainable to Tour opponents.
The NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour is again in motion Saturday, May well 14, at New York’s Riverhead Raceway.