CFO of Zynga Inc (30-12 months Financial, Insider Trades) James Gerard Griffin (insider trades) marketed 52,637 shares of ZNGA on 04/19/2021 at an normal price of $10.6 a share. The complete sale was $557,952.
Zynga Inc is engaged in establishing, marketing, and working social video games. Its online games involve FarmVille, Zynga Poker, and Words and phrases With Mates that are performed on a variety of platforms this sort of as cell, desktop, and social networking websites. Zynga Inc has a current market cap of $11.49 billion its shares were traded at all-around $10.590000 with and P/S ratio of 5.46.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO James Gerard Griffin offered 52,637 shares of ZNGA stock on 04/19/2021 at the regular price of $10.6. The cost of the stock has decreased by .09% considering the fact that.
Administrators and Officers Latest Trades:
- Main Legal Officer Phuong Y. Phillips bought 13,366 shares of ZNGA stock on 04/19/2021 at the average selling price of $10.6. The price tag of the inventory has lessened by .09% since.
- Chief Individuals Officer Jeffrey Miles Ryan marketed 1,714 shares of ZNGA stock on 04/19/2021 at the common rate of $10.73. The rate of the stock has diminished by 1.3% due to the fact.
- President of Publishing Bernard Jin Kim sold 24,000 shares of ZNGA stock on 04/16/2021 at the average price of $10.55. The selling price of the inventory has increased by .38% since.
- Director Ellen F Siminoff bought 5,000 shares of ZNGA inventory on 04/15/2021 at the normal price tag of $10.69. The selling price of the inventory has lessened by .94% considering the fact that.
- Director Regina E Dugan marketed 8,950 shares of ZNGA inventory on 04/05/2021 at the average price of $10.59. The rate of the inventory has lowered by % because.
For the complete insider buying and selling history of ZNGA, click below