CEO and Chairman of Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp (30-12 months Fiscal, Insider Trades) Chad M Robins (insider trades) sold 15,000 shares of ADPT on 04/08/2021 at an normal selling price of $41.81 a share. The complete sale was $627,150.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp has a current market cap of $5.63 billion its shares were traded at about $40.420000 with and P/S ratio of 54.10.
CEO Current Trades:
- CEO and Chairman Chad M Robins bought 15,000 shares of ADPT stock on 04/08/2021 at the average price of $41.81. The price of the inventory has diminished by 3.32% considering the fact that.
- CEO and Chairman Chad M Robins sold 15,000 shares of ADPT stock on 03/19/2021 at the typical price tag of $42.89. The price tag of the inventory has reduced by 5.76% due to the fact.
CFO The latest Trades:
- CFO Chad M Cohen offered 20,000 shares of ADPT stock on 04/07/2021 at the ordinary selling price of $41.3. The cost of the inventory has lowered by 2.13% considering the fact that.
Directors and Officers New Trades:
- COO R Mark Adams sold 3,586 shares of ADPT inventory on 04/07/2021 at the typical selling price of $42.34. The rate of the stock has diminished by 4.53% since.
- SVP and Normal Counsel Stacy L Taylor offered 4,167 shares of ADPT inventory on 03/31/2021 at the ordinary cost of $40. The price tag of the stock has improved by 1.05% given that.
- Chief Scientific Officer Harlan S Robins sold 19,475 shares of ADPT inventory on 03/25/2021 at the typical price tag of $40.36. The cost of the inventory has amplified by .15% since.
- SVP, Diagnostics, immunoSEQ Dx Jyoti Palaniappan offered 16,052 shares of ADPT inventory on 03/18/2021 at the common rate of $43.58. The value of the stock has lowered by 7.25% given that.
- Director Michelle Renee Griffin marketed 6,000 shares of ADPT stock on 03/16/2021 at the common rate of $43.06. The value of the stock has lowered by 6.13% because.
For the full insider buying and selling history of ADPT, simply click below