AmaWaterways released its 2021-22 The Techniques of Egypt & The Nile e-brochure, which gives a comprehensive seem at the eleven-night river cruise and land journey that friends can embark on commencing in September 2021. Complemented by small-team, guided shore excursions and pre- and submit-land courses, the freshly designed AmaDahlia becomes the 25th addition to AmaWaterways’ river cruise fleet. There are seventeen departures prepared for the 2021 year and 38 in 2022, which sail roundtrip from Luxor.
Good to know: The new, sixty eight-guest AmaDahlia will have two restaurants, eighteen staterooms and 16 suites, four of which will be panorama suites at the entrance of the ship. Most lodging consist of Amawaterways’ signature twin balconies, with both equally a French and outside balcony.
Accompanying the river cruise journey, friends will invest three nights pre-cruise and one-night submit-cruise at the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The Initial Home. Highlights of The Techniques of Egypt & The Nile itinerary consist of:
- A pay a visit to to the Egyptian Museum, home to a selection of pharaonic artwork, such as mummies and the priceless treasures of Tutankhamen
- A tour of the monuments at the UNESCO-specified ancient cash of Memphis, such as the statue of Ramses II, Step Pyramid of King Zoser, the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- A pay a visit to to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, home to the mummified stays of additional than thirty queens and princesses, such as special entry to the tomb of Queen Nefertari
- An optional tour to the additional than three,000-year-old Temples of Abu Simbel, dedicated to Ramses II
- An special pay a visit to to a Nubian village with lunch and a sunset sail in Aswan on a traditional felucca, a wooden sailboat typically made use of in Egypt
- A specific personal farewell lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace
- A style of traditional, regionally sourced Egyptian delicacies at The Principal Restaurant and The Chef’s Desk, with a seven-program tasting menu just about every night on board additionally, lunch at the Naguib Mahfouz Café in the Khan El Khalili bazaar and the historic Mena House Hotel
For friends fascinated in extending their time in the region, the new e-brochure gives information on three optional land courses led by AmaWaterways’ cruise professionals. This involves three pre-cruise nights in Dubai or four nights in Jordan (Amman and Petra) and submit-cruise, four nights in Israel (Jerusalem).
As section of AmaWaterways’ just lately introduced virtual Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour, vacationers can gain insider tips and data on The Techniques of Egypt & The Nile itinerary on Thursday, June 4 at seven p.m. EST. Hosted by Kristin Karst, EVP and co-founder of AmaWaterways and the river cruise line’s resident Egypt expert, Todd Ney, the interactive event will be broadcasted on Fb Dwell at Facebook.com/AmaWaterways and on YouTube at YouTube.com/AmaWaterways.
This short article originally appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Connected Articles or blog posts
AmaWaterways Opens 2022 Bookings, Citing Early Desire
Uniworld Featuring twenty five Important Workers A River Cruise Family vacation
Seabourn Updates “Book with Confidence” Cancellation Policy
Silversea Extends Commission Protection, Cancellation Policy