Final yr, to rejoice its thirtieth anniversary, the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago commenced a resort-broad, multimillion-greenback renovation. It will be finished this fall, when the resort reopens. The update provided a “reconceptualized” foyer and social lounge a new restaurant and bar in partnership with James Beard Award-winning chef Jonathon Sawyer newly built specialty suites and residences and enhanced celebration spaces.
The foyer shifted to a lighter coloration palette and an open up-flooring prepare. It also acquired a new day bar and a social lounge with diverse seating locations. The resort is collaborating with Bellosound to curate music programming motivated by Chicago’s music scene. Each individual observe is intended “to make guests come to feel related to the city they are in.” Furthermore, the foyer will have are living enjoyment by both of those local music legends and up-and-coming acts in genres these types of as jazz, blues and house.
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago has partnered with Food & Wine Magazine “Best New Chef” and James Beard Award-winning chef Jonathon Sawyer to open up a new signature restaurant and bar. The menu will element New American cuisine but will also “draw on chef Sawyer’s world-wide activities,” which include from his time living in Italy and France and his travels to Japan and other places.
As component of the hotel’s guestroom and suite renovations, the accommodations now have a neutral coloration palette with blue and gold accents. The prime digs—the Presidential Suite—has lake sights, a living room with a fireplace, a dining room with seating for 8, a powder room, and two king bedrooms total with two marble bathrooms. In total, there are 347 rooms and suites.
Furthermore, through the 7th and 8th Floors, additional than 23,000 square feet of celebration area, which include the Grand Ballroom, is currently being updated with new décor and furnishings.
Superior to know: Four Seasons Hotel Chicago will be employing the brand’s “Lead With Treatment” health and fitness and safety protocols, designed in partnership with Johns Hopkins Medication Intercontinental, EcoLab and Intercontinental SOS. Among the new protocols are:
- An on-property Hygiene Officer targeted on employing enhancements to previously stringent methods
- Rooms will be disinfected day-to-day with EPA-authorized solutions and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants
- “Lead With Treatment” kits will be placed in just about every visitor room, giving masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand from customers
- Places to eat and bars may run with lessened capability to guarantee enough area and socially distant established-up
- Schooling targeted on educating and empowering personnel to supply the enhanced health and fitness and safety program with assurance
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is led by common manager Stephen Wancha.
Related Article content
Submit-COVID-19 Journey: What Will the Market Search Like?
Sensei Lānaʻi, A Four Seasons Vacation resort Re-Debuts
Four Seasons Expands