Place Mate Group is innovating and reinventing all of its cleaning and security protocols in buy to lower the threat of infection and transmission of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Since reopening its initial resort, Place Mate Mario in Madrid on March 21 (to healthcare experts), the organization has redesigned its cleaning strategy and protocols in buy to safeguard, search just after and ensure the security of all the healthcare employees and organization personnel who are performing by this health disaster.
Place Mate Hotels will roll out the pursuing protocols throughout all of its inns, and is previously applying them every day in the 13 inns presently open to healthcare experts and the aged:
- Further cleaning and sterilization measures will be taken for all regularly used machines
- Mats with a drinking water and bleach answer will be mounted at resort entrances and in elevators to be certain disinfection of shoe soles and suitcase wheels
- Temperature controls will be carried out on all individuals entering inns
- Reception regions will be fitted with methacrylate screens and security distance markers on the floor in addition, protective masks and gloves will be furnished and will be necessary for both of those personnel and guests
- Keys and large-call surfaces, these types of as foyer accessibility doors, stairway banisters, elevator buttons, desks, door handles and flooring, will be disinfected consistently
- Improved cleaning and air flow in communal regions wherever hand sanitizing gels and wipes have been made out there and wherever unique signs have been mounted to remind guests about social distancing measures
- All guests will be furnished with a sanitary package containing a mask, gloves and sanitizing gel
- All personnel are getting ongoing coaching to be certain health and security measures are upheld and to safeguard the health of our guests
In the initial stage of resort reopenings, breakfast will be served to guests in their rooms. In the second stage, an à la carte breakfast will be served in the communal regions to keep away from large gatherings of individuals at the breakfast buffet. In the third stage, a staggered breakfast buffet provider will be presented, making certain all the needed security measures are followed and minimizing the use of table linen, with guests necessary to wear gloves at all moments.
Communal eating regions will be disinfected and cleaned constantly, making certain the hygiene of all large-call surfaces like chairs, tables and vending devices. In addition, dishes, silverware and glassware will be washed and disinfected.
Designers such as Patricia Urquiola, Lázaro Rosa-Violan, Jean Nouvel, Tomás Alía, Karim Rashid, Melián Randolph, Cuarto Interior, Lorenzo Castillo, Nacho García de Vinuesa and Teresa Sapei, will create proposals for the protective screens to be mounted