Sandals Resorts designs to reopen all of its resorts (with the exceptions of the Bahamas resorts) on June 4 (this contains Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, St. Lucia and Turks & Caicos). Sandals’ Bahamas spots have a scheduled opening day of July 1. There have been numerous ongoing journey limitations, airport closures and elevated government protocols, which have induced border closure extensions these dates are, consequently, issue to change, as they are dependent on all those elements.
In preparing to welcome company back again to the Caribbean, Sandals Resorts has unveiled its “Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness,” creating on its current methods to guarantee cleanliness standards and heightened well being and protection steps that deal with shifting customer expectations amidst COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Sandals Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness will incorporate numerous pre-emptive cleanliness steps that safeguard the guest journey from arrival to departure. New and improved protocols that will get effect throughout all 15 Sandals Resorts and a few Shorelines Resorts incorporate:
- Increased Triple-Check Technique for Cleaning and Sanitation: All resorts will be cleaned and sanitized with a minimum amount of a few inspections each day. These inspections incorporate all difficult surfaces, from door handles and interiors of vehicles utilised for airport transfers public restrooms, which are inspected, cleaned and sanitized in twenty-moment intervals kitchens, bars and dining establishments and swimming swimming pools and warm tubs. Furthermore, hand sanitizing stations will be offered for company and group associates all over the resorts, at all dining spots and within each individual individual guest place.
- New Licensed Sandals Sanitized Guest Rooms: Sandals will introduce even much more strong housekeeping steps to incorporate: the introduction of more medical center-grade disinfectants electrical aerosol sprayers for innovative cleansing the use of UV-LED lights machines to inspect cleanliness air duct sanitization for each individual arrival and upon each individual departure weekly steam-cleansing and sanitization of carpeting placement of anti-bacterial gels and soaps in each individual guest place and rigid adherence to the Triple-Check Technique.
- At-Dwelling to In-Place Check-In: Commencing in June, company will have the skill to check out-in online, allowing for them to skip the front desk and go straight to their place. A welcome cocktail, a personalized anti-bacterial hand towel and in-place hand sanitizer will await company.
- Social Distancing Practices: Sandals will be introducing much more airport transfers with less company per auto extending check out-in times in between readers environment up a harmless social distance throughout dining establishments, bars and beach locations changing handshakes with a nod and a smile and limiting elevator outings to a person pair per journey at Sandals Resorts and a person spouse and children per journey at Shorelines Resorts, with staff associates taking alternate routes.
- Team Member Trainings and Precautionary Temperature Checks: Sandals